Christmas may only be a few days away and we are feeling as festive as ever over here. I've had this idea in my head for months and a couple of weeks ago, I finally found time to get it done. Ever since making my DIY Cake Stand using a candlestick holder, I knew I wanted to dive more into entertaining and tablescape DIY projects. And this one is super simple. The great thing about this project is that you can make it any time of the year. Read on for the materials and steps. Merry Christmas!
- Candle sticks
- Long piece of timber, we got ours from Bunnings
- 20mm drill bit (the width of your drill bit depends on the width of the base of your candle)
- Measuring tape
- Start by measuring out where you want to place each candle on your piece of timber.
- Using a pen, mark this spots on the timber.
- Drill a hole straight through the timber at each point marked on the timber. Make sure you're holding the timber firmly and that there is nothing underneath. Check out our Instagram Stories to see how we did it.
- Push each candle through each hole in the timber.
- It's not ready for your festive tablescape.