We are so excited to finally share our collaboration with Farmer Jo! To celebrate the launch of their delicious Kids Breakfast range, 50 lucky customers who purchase their Kids Chocolate Breakfast Puffs will receive a Smør Kitchen Bowl and Spoon in Dusty!
Farmer Jo also challenged us to come up with a recipe using their absolutely delicious Chocolate Breakfast Puffs. The chocolate puffs are 100% plant based, are made from natural ingredients, low in sugar and have no artificial flavourings or additives Dusty loves them!
When brainstorming about what we could make, we remembered some of our fondest childhood memories at birthday parties serving up treats like chocolate crackles, fairy bread and rice krispies. We decided to use the general recipe for rice krispies and give them a total glow up. Introducing our Chocolate Puff Popsicles!
- 4 Cups Farmer Jo Chocolate Breakfast Puffs
- 2 Cups marshmallows
- 50g butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Edible flowers (or any other topping of your choice if you can't get your hands on these)
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Block of chocolate, melted over or make your own chocolate sauce using 4 Tbsp coconut oil melted, 3 Tbsp cocao, 2 Tbsp maple syrup and 1 Tsp vanilla essence all mixed together in a bowl.
- Melt the marshmallows and butter in a large pot over medium to low heat. Stir to blend and take it off the heat once it's melted.
- Add the Farmer Jo Chocolate Breakfast Puffs and stir to combine. The marshmallows will get quite stringy and appear almost like spider webs. This is good!
- Slightly wet your hands with water (this will help with handling the mixture), and mould a handful of the mixture into a popsicle shape, then push a Popsicle stick in the middle of the mixture. Set aside on a sheet of aluminium foil or baking paper Repeat. You should be a able to make up to 6 Chocolate Puff Popsicles.
- Dip your popsicles in melted chocolate or drizzle chocolate over each popsicle and add your toppings - we used coconut, toasted macadamia nuts and edible flowers.
- Enjoy straight away or store in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Best to make and eat them on the same day!