The perfect pan for cooking anything delicious.
Cooking for your family and friends deserves the perfect pan. And this is it. Our pre-seasoned 26cm Lodge Cast Iron Skillet has a premium cast iron surface to allow you can easily prepare a shakshuka from the stovetop to the oven, cook up a sumptuous paella and pasta, or give your weekend French toast a crisp top.
All you need to do is give it a simple wash with hot water, dry and season with a spray of olive oil, you will enjoy having the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet for years of delightful cooking - at home and the outdoors.
What does pre-seasoned mean?
Pre-seasoned means a coating vegetable oil has been applied to create a nonstick cooking pan, and it prevents the cast iron from rusting.
Is the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet pre-seasoned?
Yes. This Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet is already pre-seasoned so you can use it right away. Please refer to Care Instructions below.
- Made of quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and heat retention.
- High quality construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality.
- Versatile cast iron crafted with pouring spouts and helper handle for easier serving.
- Designed with a loop handle for safe food transfer. Like many pans and pots, the handle will get hot when cooking.
- Designed with a loop handle for hanging when not in use.
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops.
- Can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire.
- Cast iron should never go in thedishwasher. Dishwashing detergents will strip the nonstick pre-seasoning away and leave the pan vulnerable to rust.
- Step 1: Wash with hot water and a gentle dish cloth. There is no need to scrub like crazy; if you do this, it will scrub off all that delicious seasoning from cooking.
- Step 2: Let it dry.
- Step 3: Spray with olive oil before putting it back in the cupboard.
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Measurements: 40cm x 26cm x 5cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Microwave safe: No
- Dishwasher safe: Not advised
- Made in: USA
- Induction capable: Yes